UNITY SUPPORT GROUP
Unity is a support group that HAART offers to HIV positive, gay men. The group offers emotional support, health education, and networking opportunities. Topics discussed in group include: safe sex, healthy relationships, self-acceptance, grief, and self-empowerment. The group meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month. Contact Chester Cador, LPC, LAC at (225) 927-1269 for more information.
If you would like to join Unity, please fill out HAART’s Counseling referral form.
- 07/16/2014 – My Most Embarrassing Gay Moment
- 08/06/2014 – Describe the places that gay men (you) don’t want to go
- 08/20/2014 – What vacation would you take if money was no option?
- 09/03/2014 – Safer Sex
- 09/17/2014 – Loneliness
- 10/01/2014 – Stereotypes about gay male behavior
- 10/15/2014 – Shame about sex
- 11/05/2014 – I suffer from low self-esteem
- 11/19/2014 – How important is a perfect body?
- 12/03/2014 – Building a solid self-esteem
- 12/17/2014 – I need quality gay friends